Mini Home Cook Duo
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide thumbnails.
Mini Home Cook Duo
Mini Pot & Mini Pan
- Nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles
- Sturdy aluminium body for fast, even heat distribution
- Compatible with all cooktops (yes, induction, we’re looking at you)
- Generous pour spouts and longer handles, to make life easier
- A modular lid to let off steam when you want and lock it in when you don’t
Mini Perfect Pot
- 16.9 in. (helper handle to long handle) x 8.5 in. (diameter) x 4.2 in. height (6.7 in. with lid on); 2.5 qt. capacity; 3.3 lbs.
- Archway symbol indicates the steam release function while the three lines indicate the built-in strainer; to lock in steam, remove spoon and aim archway symbol indicator away from the spoon rest
- Includes nesting beechwood spoon with integrated spoon rest
Mini Always Pan
- 16.9 in. (helper handle to long handle) x 8.5 in. (diameter) x 2.4 in. height (5 in. with lid on); 1.2 qt. capacity; 2.8 lbs.
- Archway symbol indicates where the opening is for spatula; to lock in steam, remove spatula and aim archway symbol indicator away from the spatula rest
- Includes nesting beechwood spatula with integrated spatula rest
- Do not use your Mini Perfect Pot or Mini Always Pan in the oven
- Our heavy gauge cast aluminium conducts and holds heat better than traditional stainless steel cookware, so we recommend low to medium heat when cooking
- A little fat goes a long way! 1 – 2 tablespoons of high smoke point oil (such as extra virgin olive, refined coconut, avocado, peanut, or ghee) in each Mini is more than enough
- Stick to nonmetal utensils, like our handy nesting spoon or spatula, to avoid damaging the coating
- We recommend a quick hand wash with some soapy water and a soft sponge after each use for best results
- Hot Grips, Mini Spruce Steamers
Better For You
Our exclusive nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating is made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAS, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles.
We Go Together
Make a sauce in the Pot and a side dish in the Pan at the same time— this mini duo packs a multifunctional punch!