What are cookies?
Cookies are small text documents or data files that contain a unique identification code designed to be read by other computers. When you visit a website, the webserver you communicate with may ask your web browser for permission to store a cookie on your computer or device. Cookies may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”), which are small invisible images on a web page or in an email, help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
How do cookies and similar technologies interact with your devices?
When you visit our site, we will ask your browser for permission to save cookies to your computer. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that some aspects of the site may not work as well if you remove or reject cookies. If you are in the UK, when you first visit our site, we will ask your permission to set certain non-essential cookies and other similar technologies on your device. It is entirely up to you whether you consent or not (although some aspects of the site may not work as well if you do not consent), and you can change your mind at any time. See How to manage your cookies below for more details.
We use first-party and third-party cookies on our site. Some of these cookies will stay on your computer or device only for as long as you are on the site, while others may last longer, unless you delete them. Please read on for more details about the types of cookies we use.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use fall into one of the following categories:
Category of cookies
Why we use these cookies
We use these cookies to ensure our site functions properly; they are necessary for our services to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our services will not work without them. Like the other cookies we use, strictly necessary cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
We use these cookies to enable the website to provide enhanced functionality. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your settings and language preferences.
Performance and Analytics
We use these cookies to count visits and traffic so we can understand, measure and improve the performance of our site. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to you, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites and social media. These may be used by advertisers to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
If you visit a page which we maintain on a social media site, such as Facebook, it is likely that cookies will also be deployed on your device. The social media site deploys these cookies, even on the pages we maintain, so you will need to use the settings provided by the social media site to change your cookie preferences on these sites.
How to manage your cookies?
- You can withdraw your consent to certain non-essential cookies at any time by altering your settings as follows: if you are in the UK, by clicking on the link titled “Cookie Settings” in the footer at fromourplace.co.uk; if you are in the US, by clicking on the link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” in the footer at fromourplace.com; or if you are in Canada, by clicking on the link titled “Cookie Settings” at https://fromourplace.ca/. Please note that your cookie preferences apply only to the browser where you set such preferences, so if you use multiple browsers or devices, you will have to set your cookie preferences on each browser, on each device. If you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to reset your cookie preferences for that browser on that device.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/. UK users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Google or other third-party platforms that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Google or the third-party platforms ad settings.
- Additionally, third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see customized ads.
Lagom Kitchen Company dba Our Place
3924 Tuller Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230
Our Place UK Limited
One London Wall
Attn: Our Place