This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide thumbnails.
- Textured black matte enameled cast iron press surface
- Glossy enamel (easy-to-clean) exterior in our iconic colors
- 7 in. diameter, 1.7 in. height, 2.6 lbs.
- Convenient pill-shaped handle for easy lifting and maneuvering
- Your Grill Press is heat resistant up to 500°F. Take care not to drop or bump it on your cookware, and avoid using it with delicate cooking surfaces like ceramic nonstick.
- While the handle stays relatively cool when used as a weight over the pan, it will get hot on a burner. Use caution and oven mitts for safety.
- Once your Grill Press is cooled, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after (dishwashers not recommended).
- Simply use your Grill Press as a weight to ensure good, even contact between your food and your cast iron surface. You can also preheat it directly on a separate burner to really speed things up.
- The cast iron Always Pan