- In a blender, combine parsley, sesame, grapeseed oil, vinegar, garlic, espelette, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Pulse ingredients in a blender until they begin to break down. Then blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Transfer to a bowl and chill.
- Cut vegetables into uniform shapes and sizes
- Bring a pot of heavily salted water to boil. The water should taste like sea water.
- Use the cooker cups to cook the vegetables separately. The time will depend on the type of vegetable and how big it is cut. You want to cook just long enough to remove the raw flavor and preserve the crunch.
- Transfer cooked vegetables into an ice water bath to stop the cooking process.
- Remove vegetables from the ice bath and dry off with a paper towel. Serve on a platter with pesto.