- Pho Broth
- Cooked beef from broth, chopped
- 12 ounces dried flat rice noodles
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
- 4 sprigs thai basil, stems removed
- 8 sprigs cilantro, stems removed
- 2 to 3 limes, quartered
- 3 to 4 thai chilis, stems removed and minced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- Hoisin sauce
- Chili garlic crisp
- Fish sauce
- Rehydrate the rice noodles according to the package directions. Divide among 4 large soup bowls, along with the cooked beef.
- Add enough broth to cover the noodles.
- Have the table build their own pho bowl with all the garnishes. Each ingredient adds a depth of flavor, but you can customize it to your liking.